1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

ME vs Minecraft

Discussion in 'General' started by Arkos, Oct 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Arkos

Arkos Trainee Engineer

I am try to get a friend who plays Minecraft to try ME. How would you compare them? My friend was deterred by the mostly negative reviews, what do you think about the overall game? Would you consider ME to be better than Minecraft (graphics, design, overall game/experience quality)?

2. mojomann71

mojomann71 Senior Engineer

I think even someone who is blind could tell that ME is better graphically. :)

My opinion is ME is far better than Minecraft.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Stardriver907

Stardriver907 Master Engineer

People will play a game for fifteen minutes and then give it a bad review.

ME is one of those games that is really great and if it just hand one more thing it would be the best game ever. Many of the bad reviews come from people that did not see their idea of what that "just one more thing" is happen.

If your friend plays Medieval Engineers they may never go back to Minecraft.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. boromir

boromir Apprentice Engineer

The only way that Minecraft can compare to ME is in Minecraft's modpacks (otherwise, Minecraft can't hold a candle to ME). Unfortunately, ME mods aren't up to the same level. Don't get me wrong: many of Minecraft's modpacks just don't belong in a Medieval game. But Minecraft isn't trying to focus on a particular age either; ME is.

But there's already been discussion on this forum about Minecraft.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  5. ibisgrunk

ibisgrunk Apprentice Engineer

steam has that 2hour return rule in case he doesn't like it.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.