Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Mod SDK not in my steam tools library

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by lodebeard, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. lodebeard Trainee Engineer

Steam is not showing Medieval Engineers - Mod SDK in my tools library. (Yes I do own ME)

Is there something I need to change to get it to show?

[​IMG]

I had the same problem with Space Engineers - Mod SDK, but was able to get it into my steam library by installing it from here. Unfortunately I cannot find a similar external installation link for ME. Help?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
  2. thesidofevil Trainee Engineer

it isnt there because it doesnt exist

3. thesidofevil Trainee Engineer

and if it does i never heard of it

4. lodebeard Trainee Engineer

I had never heard of it either, but...

A) Why was my SPace Engineers - Mod SDK also missing from my steam tools library? As I said, I had to use an external link to get it from the steamDB

B) I can find very little about an ME Mod SDK, but I wonder what this thread is referring to? The bug being discussed in it is why I was trying to find the ME SDK in the first place, because VRageEditor in the SE SDK is currently missing files and won't load:

5. thesidofevil Trainee Engineer

hmm odd, put this in the modding catagory

6. lodebeard Trainee Engineer

I've seen SDK issues in the modding forum in the past, and they always seem to be told to go to tech support. I think a question about how to do something inside VrageEditor would belong in modding, but the entire SDK missing from steam seems like a tech support thing.

I'll cross-post to modding and point people here.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.