Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Mods would be loaded WITHOUT in list/Save or subscribed !!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by R-TEAM, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. R-TEAM Junior Engineer

Hi,
    i have 2 saves here ..
    One the DS World , played nice last night "before" the update , and an singleplayer Test world ...
    Both have 204 Mods ..
    If i load any of the save - the game ADD 5 mods ! on its own ... (then 209 mods)
    This mods i have NOT subscribed ...
    This mods dont list in the Mod list !
    This mods are not present in the save file "mod" section !
    so ... why if this mods loaded and added ??

Regards

2. Decker_MMIV Trainee Engineer

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  3. R-TEAM Junior Engineer

this would be very stupid - as 2 of the mods that it loads are the "main" mods and the needed mod i have already in the list ...
    As the needed mod is needed by 5 or 6 mods, if he now loading all of this ......................
    --- Automerge ---
    The mods that are "additional" loaded on its own are :
    # [BETA] Defense Shields - Mod Pack
    # Aerodynamic Physics (Deadly Reentry + Drag + Flight)
    # Jump Drive Charge With Images
    # (THYA) Shield HUD Script
    # Energy Shields

strange .....
    --- Automerge ---
    @Decker_MMIV
    yea - looks it have this "new smart function" as root for the problems .......

4. Tigerstripe Apprentice Engineer

Happens to my single-player world created in 1.186 too.

It is somehow including rearth's Advanced Combat Systems in that world now... even though I have never heard of that mod before today, never subscribed to it, and this mod doesn't appear anywhere on the list for this world. Thus, I also cannot remove this mod from that world now, despite wanting to do so very much (it more than triples the mod download size).

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.