1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Need help to setup the server

Discussion in 'Questions and Suggestions' started by DarkBerny, Apr 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. DarkBerny

DarkBerny Trainee Engineer

I take my first new server of Space Engineers and i have a lot of problem.
    First of all i see the server is : Experimental mode and i can't find where to disable this in the server setup...and what must i disable?
    The server is a looooooot bugged. Rocks vanish, falling to the planet etc.

Can someone help me step by step with setup of the server? We want a vanilla server with some mods (atm no mods)
    Thx

2. Malware

Malware Master Engineer

If you want mods, you need experimental mode. Period.

Experimental mode on its own does absolutely nothing. It's just a primer to allow you to go outside of the so-called "safe" parameters of the game, meaning mods and scripts.

3. mojomann71

mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Rocks falling into the planet happens often on servers, I think this is a known issue addressed to Keen.

4. DarkBerny

DarkBerny Trainee Engineer

i have an 8 players server on nitrado, and every 30/40 minutes, all the ingame players (max 4 players) get the "connection problem" ingame message, and cannot rejoin until i don't restart the server. When that happens, the server still shows the players as if they are logged (from the ingame server selection) and from the nitrado server report log, it shows as one or more player tried to cheat (that it can't be, they are all with me on ts, and they actually don't even know HOW to cheat) and the server kicked them, at the precise moment that the server get stuck and all the above things happens. I don't actually know how to resolve this issue

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.