Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Old asteroid belt option?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Pleione, May 21, 2020.

1. Pleione Trainee Engineer

I've been a player for a long time (over 6700 hours logged per Steam) and recently back. Rather like the new progression system.

Curious if the old asteroid belt option is still available out there? Looks for asteroids only, no planets, but huge asteroids (that you use to be able to build complex bases inside of) mixed with the small ones - and perhaps a lot less "dust" asteroids.

Long ago this use to the a yellow rescue ship scenario, but the closest I'm finding now is the blue rescue ship with planets (very cool ship btw).

2. Malware Master Engineer

No such thing. Closest you can get is empty world.

However. Why don't you just make yourself that scenario? You can spawn in asteroids yourself. Set it up in a creative world.

This is how I usually play. I set up my own scenarios the way I want them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pleione Trainee Engineer

Fear that would take the mystery out of it. Alas now I'm bored.... need gold for superconductors for refiner modules. Find myself just flying out into space hoping to find a gold fragment. Asteroids use to be a lot more interesting. Now they are mostly just space dust.

Are the 'roids in empty world any better?

An how does one even get bootstraped in the empty world survival mode scenario? Ah, suicide and force a respawn in the ship. OK.

Last edited: May 24, 2020