Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Peculiar death

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Merlin69, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Merlin69 Trainee Engineer

I was building my house and fell and was killed but respawned miles away from my bed, spent over an hour trying to return, the green bag kept trying to send me through the mountains not round them! I gave up in the end, waste of time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. CptTwinkie Moderator

Uh...the loot bag compass marker just shows you the direction. It doesn't guide you around obstacles. I would recommend checking the map, and using fast travel to get closer if you have it enabled.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ibisgrunk Apprentice Engineer

There are two options better than an hour walk imho - fight death with death. Either Backspace suicide or F5 reload map to generate a Spawn Point option (my wording) and then simply respawn back at your bed or claim. no reason to walk for an hour regardless of cause imho.

however i have taken that walk from being thrown miles away as an opportunity to load up on ingredients like berries, flax, and wheat... this super far away spawn has happened to me before but i just backspace to my bed or claim. i want to fix someone's router issue next post...

• Like Like x 1
  4. CptTwinkie Moderator

If you have a bed or claim block you should be respawning there in the first place, not randomly large distances away. That's the point of those things. If that's still happening, you should definitely report it as a bug.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.