Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Progression quests issue.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Kiwifrogg, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Kiwifrogg Trainee Engineer

So I've been playing through the quests, to progress, and have found a few issues with this.

To do anything in game you need to progress your tech, however this has just forced me to build the item required and then chuck it down on the ground, I really don't want a wood hut, and with the lack of any danger I'm safe to camp outside.

You end up doing some things twice, for example you build a windmill for the flower mill then again for the saw, where you have the items to allow 1 windmill to power both.

Quest should have the player plant about 50 flax very early in the game, as you need so much of it to make anything, and it takes forever to grow.

Side note, the ladders will not place sideways on the mech frames, so you have to build outwards with the walking planks and jump onto the ladders to make the 4 high setup. I've died more times this way than any other way in game.

Apart from this the game is quite cool, needs more single player danger, and the nights seem to last forever.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.