Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Faction Recruiting now for The Sovereign

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by <TWS>WinterDaHunterII, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. <TWS>WinterDaHunterII Trainee Engineer

We are recruiting now for The Winter Sovereign, a Military Faction that will take over the uni-Erm, I mean protect the sol system and many more from evil and that stuff, totally not gonna take over the universe. Join now and get a free mug (with shipping and handling fees) Join Now!!!

About:

The Winter Sovereign is a militaristic faction in The Red Alliance, Including the PSU (Provisional Soviet Union) a diplomatic trading group and APEX (Apex Predators) a elite spec ops division of the Sovereign. We currently ruling over 3 servers and have full control over europa I one of these servers. The Sovereign has pride for its members, but after the Winter Wall Terrorist Attack by our own members, we decided that we had to be strong in dark times, we must teach members discipline so they don’t rebel against the sovereign.

Ps: if you wanna join heres what you want to do:

Numero Uno: Friend Me on Steam (WinterDaHunterII/Rvarey)

2: Join my steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheWinterSovereign

and bam! don't worry, nothing exploded (yet) you have just become a Winter Trooper, see ya out there.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. ZeeMeemy Trainee Engineer

Hello, i didn't buy any game on my own on my steam account, space engineers was gifted to me and i can not add friends on steam, i have joined your group on steam tough, so if you could , i would like to ask for a favor for you to add me instead my steam acc name is "ZeeMeemy" . I am not too experienced in this game,but i am not a newbie either.
    Hopefully you will see this reply soon enough.
    Thanks for your time.
    Meemy.

3. <TWS>WinterDaHunterII Trainee Engineer

Great! Thanks for joining our clan. We’ll help you in SE so we can grow and get bigger. I’ll see you soon.

EDIT: I’m afraid I have bad news

You are still in the clan but I can’t friend you, because you need to pay 10 usd (or 10 pounds or whatever currency you are using) for a game or microtransaction, I’m not trying to scam you, search it up and it will tell you to pay 10 bucks for something in order to friend you. Plus I can’t see you in my group

However.

You are still regarded as a clan member so don’t worry much. thanks for understanding

Winter

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  4. ZeeMeemy Trainee Engineer

i cant add people, yet people can add me, i have asked ppl from other servers to do it and they did manage.. this is strange. i shall see what do i need w/ 10e/usd . Also dont worry buddy i am well aware of this system and i know you are not scamming me

5. haibusa2005 Trainee Engineer

This is a known Steam limitation - in order to reduce spamming, phishing and whatnot, you need to spend at least 5 euro/pound/whatever in order to add friends.

6. <TWS>WinterDaHunterII Trainee Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.