1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Server has begun crashing with 1.196

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Dustborn, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Dustborn

Dustborn Trainee Engineer

Since the update today our server has begun having an issue where after about 10-15 minutes the server becomes unresponsive. We get a screen saying Game Paused Connection Problem. The server still pops up on the server screen but anyone trying to join is met with an endless "Joining World" dialogue box. The only fix ix restarting the server but it just happens again in 10-15 minutes Here is a link to console logs from when it begins having issues. Any help would be greatly appreciative and I will do my best to provide any additional info I can

Edit: For anyone else who may ever run into this issue, we turned off Wolves and it fixed the issue. The code pointed to AI pathfinding and we rolled with that and it worked. May cause issues when we deal with other AI we havent tested yet

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  2. Dan2D3D

Dan2D3D Moderator

Hi, it's ok to ask the Veteran players here but the SE Devs take bug reports on the Portal now.

Create a "Bug report" on the Support Portal, here : https://support.keenswh.com/