1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Spawn as spider

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SlushTrap, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. SlushTrap

SlushTrap Trainee Engineer

After the newest update (1.187), whenever i go into a world, change into the spider model then back to astronaut, the next time i load in the world i spawn down as a spider, not as an astronaut. This is pretty frustrating since spiders have no jetpack, and gravity can cause you to suddenly fall endlessly. My position will be the same if i saved then quit the game but i will spawn as a spider instead of an astronaut, even if i switched before saving. It also appears that when i try to save the game, the message displays "Game is already saving", maybe that is what is causing this bug.
    --- Automerge ---
    every world i load now also spawns me as a spider
    --- Automerge ---
    even if i join others worlds in multiplayer

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. chriswoernet

chriswoernet Trainee Engineer

I know this bug, it is old and I had it too. I think it is related to mods. You should find something in the forum here. I will have a look.

3. SlushTrap

SlushTrap Trainee Engineer

yeah i have done vanilla worlds too but no matter which world i load i spawn in as a spider
    --- Automerge ---
    and apparently i found the solution, if this problem ever occurs go into the character customization from the main menu, change to the opposite gender then back and the character should be restored:)
    --- Automerge ---
    also on worlds where the character is saved you might want to delete the player out

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.