Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Spawn as spider

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SlushTrap, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. SlushTrap Trainee Engineer

After the newest update (1.187), whenever i go into a world, change into the spider model then back to astronaut, the next time i load in the world i spawn down as a spider, not as an astronaut. This is pretty frustrating since spiders have no jetpack, and gravity can cause you to suddenly fall endlessly. My position will be the same if i saved then quit the game but i will spawn as a spider instead of an astronaut, even if i switched before saving. It also appears that when i try to save the game, the message displays "Game is already saving", maybe that is what is causing this bug.
    --- Automerge ---
    every world i load now also spawns me as a spider
    --- Automerge ---
    even if i join others worlds in multiplayer

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. chriswoernet Trainee Engineer

I know this bug, it is old and I had it too. I think it is related to mods. You should find something in the forum here. I will have a look.

3. SlushTrap Trainee Engineer

yeah i have done vanilla worlds too but no matter which world i load i spawn in as a spider
    --- Automerge ---
    and apparently i found the solution, if this problem ever occurs go into the character customization from the main menu, change to the opposite gender then back and the character should be restored:)
    --- Automerge ---
    also on worlds where the character is saved you might want to delete the player out

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.