Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Star Wars Venator Star Destroyer - 1:1 Scale (no mods)

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by damoran, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. damoran Junior Engineer

Subject says it all. I started this project long ago just to see if I could do it. Some of you may remember some screenshots I posted about a year ago from a previous attempt of this build that I lost after a HDD wipe. I finally worked up the nerve to give it another go and I'm pretty pleased how it turned out.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1540285422

I referenced this guys 3D model of the Venator so credit to him[www.artofmaivan.com]

Highlights:

This is a 1:1, full scale replica build

No mods, outside the skybox, were used. 100% Vanilla.

It actually flys!...slowly, really slowly.

The outside is 98% finished, barring a few added lights and turrets along the side trenches.

Interior is mostly shell (empty) save for the hangars which are all framed up and the bridge which is framed but not detailed.

Main Turbolaser Turrets are modeled but not piped or functional, I saw no point

Dorsal Hangar doors are functional and has running lights you can activate through control panel

Thank you and I hope you enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.