Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Stuck on "Downloading Mods"

Discussion in 'Miner Wars 2081' started by Senatic, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Senatic Trainee Engineer

Since the last update I get stuck on this screen 90% of the times I load a game. It just infinitely stays there and does god knows what. Granted I do use a lot of mods, but that was never a problem before and I haven't added anything since the last patch.
    So is this something on my end, is it some bug with the game or is it maybe even steam related, anyone have any ideas? Can't play right now cus loading a game is impossible.

2. mastpayne Senior Engineer

If that was happening to me, the first thing I would start doing is removing Mods one-at-a-time with the hopes of finding out if one of 'em was the problem... Likely not, but it would at least eliminate one possible cause.

3. Senatic Trainee Engineer

It happens even if I start a new world with no mods.

4. mastpayne Senior Engineer

Check this....might you have a Mod that has been dropped? Just askin'.

http://forums.keenswh.com/post/do-you-know-a-way-how-to-unsub-a-deleted-mod-7128229?pid=1284719874#post1284719874

5. Senatic Trainee Engineer

Went through the list and couldn't find any mods that no longer existed. Could mods affect the game even if they are not active? In that case I need to start removing them completely till I find which one is causing the issue I guess.

6. mastpayne Senior Engineer

It really shouldn't, but Mods are funny fish. It could also be that you have a Mod that hasn't been updated from the last patch yet? (...though I haven't heard that the last update actually effected any...but I'm just guessing here.)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.