Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Unsure where my stick fence went

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by skellitor301, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. skellitor301 Trainee Engineer

So I've started this game not too long ago, was waiting for a bit more content to fill the game a bit more. Started going through research and I came up to crop production and I'm at the step to make and setup stick fences. But I'm not able to find stick fences anywhere in any build menu I have available. I've checked my G menu (both search bar and going through each unfiltered page), crafting bench, sawmill, smeltery, anvil, etc. can someone tell me where it's supposed to be found and what might be the issue that causes the fences to not appear? I cant complete the quest without them.
    Here's a screenshot of my G menu searching for "Stick".
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1661344502

2. CptTwinkie Moderator

This was patched in yesterday's hotfix.

3. skellitor301 Trainee Engineer

The current patch is 0.7.1.2.A8E89 correct?

4. Larry McCoy Trainee Engineer

well, after the "update" I got today, when I logged in, at least I can now see them, (stick gate and stick fence) in my main building panel where all the walls and stuff are, but they are NOT buildable,,, even though I'm stuck on that exact thing.. Yes, I have over 500 "sticks".... should be able to build gate and several fences...can't make seeds for the trees either... (figure I gotta get the deer hide, (would really like seeing 1 deer rather than the 3 "hostiles" running around outside..... killed 20+ already.. but no deer....lol......

5. CptTwinkie Moderator

You'll probably have to restart the quest.

6. skellitor301 Trainee Engineer

So just click abandon quest? I've held off on that option cause the tooltip said I can't get it again or something of that nature.

7. CptTwinkie Moderator

Most quests can be restarted. It's mainly the tutorial that is difficult to repeat.

8. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

And it is only a stick fence... :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.