Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 190.009 - Minor Improvements

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Blitzzz333, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

Space Engineers
    09/04/2019
    Hotfix 190.009
    • Fixed crash with some mods not containing definitions for DLC
    • Fixed crash when the client was started without steam
    • Fixed crash in terminal when changing settings for multiple batteries at once
    • Fixed crash in drone spawning
    • Fixed crash where it tried to load a non-existent texture out of view
    • Fixed crash in voxels and added logging for the future
    • Fixed heavy armor being too scratched up due to different approach to generating coloring

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. r3dl1nes Trainee Engineer

man still no fix for the group name deleting am so sad atm this is the main bug breaking the game for me and my grp to play it

• Late Late x 1
  3. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

No painting fix either?

4. DigitalStone Apprentice Engineer

What is this talk about the group name deleting stuff?
    I create and delete groups just fine here.

5. Ondřej Nahálka QA Lead Staff

Ex
    Exactly, the most annoying issue with groups was fixed in v190,

see this: https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/u...eens-replay-tool-and-decorative-pack.7402960/
    • Fixed block groups created by players disappearing when those players disconnect from the Lobby
    But we know about the problem with disappearing groups when merging / unmerging grids. We want to fix it in next update.

• Like Like x 4
  6. J-Cataclism Apprentice Engineer

Sir, is the painting really not working for you?
    I´ve just tested, and in creative it worked fine for me...

7. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

@J-Cataclism Currently still at work, have not been able to test since this morning.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Le Inquisitor Trainee Engineer

My mods are still failing to load with the update.

9. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

@J-Cataclism - at home now, still can not paint. I think it may be a mod issue. If it is I will post which one :)

Taking mods out one by one no culprit yet, but have found is large blocks only that I can not paint. Small grid is paintable.

FOUND THE ISSUE......was one little block that I was not set as owner, kept me from painting any of the large grid!!!!!!!

DOH!!!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ondřej Nahálka QA Lead Staff

Hi,

some mods can be affected by the changes in the update and require update from their authors.

Please tell me which mods are affected.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bronxae Apprentice Engineer

lol nice seprate post for a hotfix, funny i see no mention of any fixes for the fact SE still streams data to internet when you turn Analytics off..... perhaps that should be your highest priority right now as when i uncheck that box it means no i dont want you to! W4sted already called marek on this personally on a tweet.

This post has been pre-saved as image incase it some how goes missing in the next few hours

12. Thrak Junior Engineer

With this update, projected blueprints are now counted against PCU limits on dedicated servers. This causes severe issues... the inability to project a blueprint onto a ship for repair, for example... if one does not have a massive amount of PCU in reserve. Ideally, I believe this should not happen:

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceen...projection-should-not-count-against-pcu-limit

Alternatively, someone on the support forum has suggested a compromise-- allowing server admins to select whether or not blueprints impact PCU.

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceen...-servers-to-toggle-if-projections-take-up-pcu

Please consider taking a moment to vote for one or both of these proposals.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Most annoying glitches/bugs.

Drills stop visually spinning on multiplayer.

When removing block A and replacing it with block B on a grid, if block A is part of a group, block B then becomes part of the group even though it wasn't assigned to the group by a player. Block B is regrouped even if it is removed from the group (regroup'ed on restart, settings aren't overwritten and saved). The only solution is to delete the group and create a new group with a different name.

When blocks are unmerged, the lesser grid (the grid that's assigned a generic name) loses all of its groups.

Transferring cargo internally causes ships to twitch.

I confirmed this on a multiplayer server with no mods.

Edit: oh, also when separating a grid from another (manually or with merge block), the separated grid still holds on to the handling characteristics of the previous combined grid until a restart. It's loads of fun when trying to navigate in a tight space.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.