Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[US East] 24-7 Peaceful Builders

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by maddhatter, Apr 14, 2019.

1. maddhatter Trainee Engineer

I built this DS with settings that I would look for when surfing public servers...

- Inventory large enough to breath (84 slots)
    - Minimal use of MODs
    - 48 hour trash decay, no decay on structures (unless there's a need)
    - Backups every 10 minutes, going back 2 weeks
    - 24/7 online, dedicated
    - Fast Travel Reachability is on. (if it creates problems or people exploit, it will go OFF)
    - Game does not pause when empty
    - Voxel reset can be done later if needed to replenish the landscape (extremely rare)

The goal is to attract friendly builders here.

Rules are simple:
    - Griefing of any kind leads to a ban.
    - Any further rules will manifest to meet a need.

Be nice, have fun and build your master piece!

-Maddhatter

[US East] 24-7 Peaceful Builders
    https://discord.gg/yNmgank

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. maddhatter Trainee Engineer

I am using the map that has the ruins to explore included from KeenSWH. I have added a lot of areas of interest and scattered them around the map to explore and discover. (Merlin's Tower, Skull Clan strongholds, abandoned mining camps and other various lore of my own creation.) Some you have to work for but the reward is there too. ;)

This server is meant for builders and creators, not destroyers. (Note to the destroyers: I have a twitchy Ban finger, just sayin' :)

The community is slowly developing so stop by and see us.

-Maddhatter

3. Kelvyquayo Trainee Engineer

Yeah, right...
    I was randomly checking out people's builds... trying to get a Spawn... Was able to spawn at your area..... then you freaking yelled at me and banned me before I could even say anything but "sorry".

You'll keep it real peaceful when you just ban anyone at the slightest whim.
    I've been trying to find a stable server for WEEKS to build on.

"stop by and see us"
    Yeah and tread lightly lest you anger the gods.

• Funny Funny x 1