Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

use GPUZ to confirm that your graphics card is DX11

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mishka, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Mishka Junior Engineer

As per the title

use GPU-Z to confirm that your GPU can support DX11 BEFORE creating a thread.

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

The below is mine and where it says DirectX Support it CLEARLY shows what DirectX support your graphics card has.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2018
  2. Mickey07de Trainee Engineer

i have make an screenshot of my system hope my card support dx11.
    Here is he screenshot saved : [​IMG]

I also try the game on my Laptop. Which has a bit more power. but I use it for work. But it show me same error. and here is also a screenshot of my graphiccard:
    [​IMG]

3. Mishka Junior Engineer

your PC (first screenshot) does not support DX11.

The second does but there is currently a bug on laptops with dual graphics cards that ME does not use the most powerful one

4. plietsch Trainee Engineer

Hi Mishka,

can you tell me more about the bug? I just bought the game on Steam and received an error message ("This problem may be caused by your graphics card, because it does not meet minimum requirements"). My graphics card is the same as Mickey07de's second one. (plus Intel i7-2670QM 2,2 GHz and 8 GB DDR 3 Memory). Is there any way to solve this problem? I just installed the newest driver for my graphics card, but that didn't help. The error message remains the same.

5. JelloBoi Trainee Engineer

Hi, i was wondering if my cards can run this game. Thank you for http://imgur.com/EybUa9L
    [ I dont know how to post the picture but that is my graphic card i have two if those in my computer they are in sli mode]

6. JelloBoi Trainee Engineer

[​IMG] hi this is my graphic card and was wondering if it worked[posted this becuase i dont know if my other one whent though]

7. DarkGhost Junior Engineer

It won't pass. You need Directx 11 atleast, yours support Directx 10 only.

If you're speaking of the 630M, it passes as it supports Directx 11. The double graphic card bug is being fixed apparently. Lemme redirect you to this thread :

http://forums.keenswh.com/post/i-have-gpu-that-supports-directx-11-but-my-game-crashescannot-launch-the-game-7310031?pid=1286306772#post1286306772

8. altamiro Trainee Engineer

I got really poor performance on my first try with the game, but I went to the NVIDIA Control Panel and tried to say the game should use the NVIDIA one (im on dual card laptop) it didnt worked, then I went back on the control panel and put on the global config that the NVIDIA should be the one used, and it worked, I hope it helps someone.

9. venzo Trainee Engineer

[​IMG] i have the grahpic problem only i can't fix it can please somebody help me?

10. Mishka Junior Engineer

Can you load GPUZ and see what it says for DirectX

11. venzo Trainee Engineer

[​IMG] i hope the photo did worked this time

12. Mishka Junior Engineer

You do not have a DirectX 11 GPU so Medieval Engineers will not work as it requires DX11 as per its minimum requirements.

13. venzo Trainee Engineer

so the game is useless for me? until i have a better grahpic card

14. Mishka Junior Engineer

Effectively yes

15. venzo Trainee Engineer

is there then a way to get my money back? or a other option?

16. venzo Trainee Engineer

[​IMG][/IMG] I done some search on windows forums but the game still says the error

17. venzo Trainee Engineer

[​IMG][/IMG]

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.