Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Welders don't completely weld in [online mode] and [offline mode] everything works fine, why?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Mauricio Perroni Sarmento, May 11, 2020.

1. Mauricio Perroni Sarmento Trainee Engineer

Hello friends engineers from space ;
    The problem can be seen below in the video I made for you to understand the problem; If anyone has a solution I would be extremely grateful.

VIDEO to explain the problem .

Thanks for all.

2. doncdxx Apprentice Engineer

3. Calaban Junior Engineer

That is a weird one. some details I dont know, from the vid:

- is welder wall printer working in creative mode? Or is it all survival needing actual parts piped to the welders to to print?

If so, I would guess it has to do with when offline, its your own single player world, but when with friends you are then hosting a world, and whatever fundamental difference that is between single player mode of the game, and multiplayer mode.

It may just be a bug, but there may be other things going on- block limits? global permissions? In single player you can just alt-f10 and play admin/cheat directly, because its your own little world, but in multiplayer that relationship between you and the world is now different- you are now the "admin" of the multiplayer world, as opposed to the "omnipotent" of the single player one.

4. Mauricio Perroni Sarmento Trainee Engineer

Right dont delive materials welding error someone have ideia ?
    Need delivery more fast materials

FINAL Process

ALL tests online mode .

I thinking Right side dont receiving materials as fast like left side
    someone agree ?
    --- Automerge ---
    Yes on creative mode or Offline all be fine , today i make a tests looks figure ;
    I made a new machine with my friend and we solved it partly but the left side receives material first and leaves the right side without material; Tomorrow we will try to resolve this.

* all of these problems happen in online mode because they pull needed material in creative mode it doesn't waste material so it doesn't fail; Now I have discovered the reason.
    --- Automerge ---
    Looks that ideia .

--- Automerge ---
    Yes on creative mode or Offline all be fine , today i make a tests looks figure ;

5. Calaban Junior Engineer

Are there "clanging" sounds going on as the pistons move?

The right side may simply have a damaged piston head part- that breaks the passage of parts through it. Check for damage on the piston head components.

But my basic hunch (nothing to back it up) is that its simply too big. Too grand of a design. The right side is not getting parts to the welders in time because of the limits of the space time continuum, in Clangs universe.

And by the way. This is why Clang hates us. ;)

6. Mauricio Perroni Sarmento Trainee Engineer

All my fault,

It was all my fault I forgot to connect the right part there was no piston broken or damaged I thank you for this memory now rotating again the ship was welded in 97% only some details were not welded.