Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

New! Where are Bug Reports, Technical Help, and Suggestions and Feedback?

Discussion in 'General' started by CptTwinkie, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

Where have all of the support forums gone??? Well they have been closed and moved to an archive category. This was done because we have a...

New support portal!!!!! <- Click here for support

This is the place for all of your bug reporting, suggestions, feedback, and technical help.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  2. Thales M. Junior Engineer

New support portal has low interest/relevance. It was better when they were in this forum.

3. Christopher Emerson Trainee Engineer

Can either of you tell me why this does not work ?
    [​IMG]

4. Christopher Emerson Trainee Engineer

with this not working as pictured 90% of the game is not attractive.

5. KamakaziCow69r Trainee Engineer

since the update you have to build scaffolding to get high and close to place windmills etc

6. ibisgrunk Apprentice Engineer

is the question attributed to the attached round timber and other timber he has placed on the outside of the mechanical block end? doesnt it look like he is attempting to add to that last block, the sticking out timber is what i see... i believe 2 months later the answer you were looking for is actually that the windmill as of now is not a fully mechanical piece, you cannot attach non windmill pieces to it. is that picture showing your own added wood to the end mechanic? right now the motion is graphical only and over the next year or two it will fully develop, imho. the 90% comment may be why so few desired to help imho...

finally, who posts a possible bug error issue in the forum telling you that bug issues/questions are now on a different thread and website entirely?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.